Business Travel to New York
Corporate Group Events at NU Hotel
Once your meeting is over, return to NU Hotel’s NU Bar and Lounge for a catered cocktail reception or group happy hour. With our sidewalk café available in the warmer months, there are many places to hang out and mingle—NU Bar and Lounge is ideal for networking events, group welcome cocktails, corporate or incentive happy hours, readings, listening parties and more! Whether you’re putting together an intimate cocktail party with Passed Hors D’oeuvres to a large buffet-style dinner, our versatile lobby lounge can accommodate groups as small as seven (7) to parties of 75.
With key business travel amenities like free high-speed WiFi as well as our distinct event venues and rooms, NU Hotel lets you add a bit of Brooklyn personality to your corporate meeting or event. For meetings of up to ten people, we can transform a guest room into a sunny boardroom, complete with a touch of whimsy—ever have a hammock at your company meeting? (It heightens creativity!)
If your group is larger (up to 200 people), we can connect you with our partner NYC event venues in Brooklyn to help you host your meeting or event, as well as arrange for sleeping accommodations for your out-of-town meeting attendees. We can also provide welcome packages and Brooklyn neighborhood guides so that your guests can explore the area before or after the event.
BUSINESS TRAVEL AMENITIES AT BROOKLYN’S NU HOTEL
- High-speed WiFi included in rate and fees
- Guest computer with complimentary printing
- Close proximity to Fedex, UPS, and USPS
- Central location to all major subway lines to Manhattan
- Large desks with ample work space
- Daily continental breakfast, served Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. and Saturday through Sunday from 7:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. included in rate and fees