Our Top Priority- Our Guests: COVID-19 Update and Cancellation Policy
We prioritize the well-being of our guests and associates above all else. We are closely monitoring messages and adhering to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.
For more information, refer to the CDC or your local health organization.
Additionally, we are – as always – upholding the highest standards of cleanliness through increased sanitization and thorough cleaning of our public and private spaces as well as additional practices including:
- Implementing heightened precautions in food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleansing measures.
- Increasing the disinfecting efforts for our “high-touch” surfaces such as keyboards, elevator buttons, door handles and telephones.
- Providing additional and reinforced sanitation procedure training for our associates.
- Increasing availability and distribution of immediate sanitation products such as hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes for the use of both our guests and associates.
- Continual monitoring of the published guidelines from the CDC, WHO, local health authorities and our cleaning product vendors and partners.
- Suspending daily housekeeping of guest rooms for those staying multiple nights to reduce human contact and possible exposure for both our guests and staff – guests may still request a cleaning service or additional amenities, linens, etc. Please don’t hesitate to contact our Guest Services to fulfill these needs.
- Possible changes to our breakfast program and hours, please contact our Guest Services team to confirm.
- Irons, Ironing Boards, Yoga Mats, Robes and Coffee makers have been removed from rooms, but are available upon request.
- Our guest room refreshment program (minibar) has been suspended; in order to keep our guestroom refrigerators optimally sanitized and available for your personal storage of perishable product. Refreshments are available in our lobby Marketplace. Delivery can be arranged upon request.
- The Guest Amenity program will be reduced to $10 plus tax per day for stays through April 30, 2020.
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to travel smarter and be more thoughtful as we go through our daily activities. To help reduce risk and protect others, we urge all guests and associates to use the same personal best practices standard for a typical flu season. For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
It is of utmost importance that you feel informed and comfortable during your stay with us. We encourage you to contact us directly with any questions or concerns. Our team is committed to the wellbeing of our valued guests and associates – please let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you during your stay at NU Hotel.