Is the fitness center open?
- Our fitness center is open and available only by reservation.
Do you have to wear a mask at the hotel?
- Following the federal guidelines and for the safety of our guests and team members, we ask that you wear a mask in all public spaces.
What else should I know before I arrive at the hotel?
- We have a number of items that will be available to you upon request. Call guest services and let us know what you need and we’ll happily deliver them to your guest room.
- Extra towels
- Replacement bed linens
Can I bring my pet?
- Per local government mandate, only therapeutic and service animals will be allowed, no other pets are permitted at this time.
What’s open in the neighborhood?
- Our concierge is happy to share updated information on what’s open in the area and for Brooklyn recommendations.
- For additional information and to review the most up-to-date travel guidelines for New York please visit https://www.nycgo.com/coronavirus-information-and-resources-for-travelers/