Is the fitness center open?
- As per the current city mandate, our fitness center is temporarily closed.
Do you have to wear a mask at the hotel?
- Following the federal guidelines and for the safety of our guests and team members, we ask that you wear a mask in all public spaces.
What else should I know before I arrive at the hotel?
- We have a number of items that will be available to you upon request. Call guest services and let us know what you need and we’ll happily deliver them to your guest room.
- Extra towels
- Replacement bed linens
Can I bring my pet?
- Per local government mandate, only therapeutic and service animals will be allowed, no other pets are permitted at this time.
What’s open in the neighborhood?
- Our concierge is happy to share updated information on what’s open in the area and for Brooklyn recommendations.
- For additional information and to review the most up-to-date travel guidelines for New York please visit https://www.nycgo.com/coronavirus-information-and-resources-for-travelers/
Will I be charged an amenity fee for my stay?
- Amenity fees will be reduced to $10 per night through September 7, 2020.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
- If you have an upcoming reservation with us and need to cancel for any reason, please know all cancellation fees will be waived, deposits and advance purchase payments will be refunded for stays through August 31. Please contact us at 866-984-1519 with any questions on existing or future reservations.